Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Walmart - Online Notebook Deal

I was randomly browsing my regular deal blogs this afternoon and came across one for a 5 pack of notebooks for .40 cents (.08 cents each!).
I quickly ordered 12 sets = 60 notebooks.
I printed off the online Walmart ad and printed off my confirmation emails.
As soon as I got the email saying they were ready for pick up I went.
I went to the pick up area and the guy brought out 12 notebooks. I nicely said I thought I would be getting 60 and explained and showed him my paperwork. I ordered 12 of the 5 packs. He was confused and a manager happened to come by so she started checking everything out. She said it was a online error but she would honor it. I had to get a cart and go get 48 more notebooks from the shelf and bring them back for them to bag. Overall it was a good experience.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Family Dollar 3/13/21

 I went to Family Dollar again on Saturday. Here is what I got: Scott Toilet Paper (12 rolls) $5.00 Bic Razors Duece $1.75 Airwick Starter K...